(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn 3-in-1 Interactive Smart Car is currently on sale at 28% off at Walmart!!
- Interactive car-themed walker and ride-on toy with 3 ways to play as your baby grows from walking to bouncing to riding (Max. weight 42 lb/ 19 kg)
- 3 Smart Stages levels teach the alphabet, counting, opposites, colors, and Spanish words
- Interactive dashboard with lights and 100+ songs, sounds, tunes and phrases! Turn the wheel, turn the key, “honk” the horn, and press the radio & phone buttons
- Press the car phone button to 'call home' and hear the Laugh & Learn Smart Learning Home respond! (Home sold separately and subject to availability.)
- Helps strengthen gross motor skills in infants and toddlers ages 9-36 months
See Other Prices We Found
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Target, boscovs.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.
- At target.com you can purchase Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn 3-in-1 Smart Car for only $33.56 , which is 51% less than the cost in Amazon.com ($68.34).
- The lowest price of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn 3-in-1 Smart Car was obtained on January 24, 2023 21:31.
Fake reviews vetting
Nearly 747 consumers collectively rated the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn 3-in-1 Interactive Smart Car 4.8 stars out of 5 on Amazon and those reviews earned a C grade from Fakespot. ReviewMeta indicates that about 33% of those reviews are potentially unnatural but the legitimate reviews still averaged out to 4.6 stars.
***Please note that Fakespot and Reviewmeta aren’t infallible — and they don’t reflect anything about the product itself. They’re simply evaluating the reviews of the product. One thing you can do to combat fake reviews is to add your voice to the mix. Be sure to upvote or downvote this product and if you have this product already please tell us in the comment below how you like it. In addition, when you buy something from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc, take a minute to leave your own review. The more legitimate reviews there are, the easier it’ll be for others to make an informed decision.*** Click here to learn more about fake reviews.