(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
Head over to Target to save on their store-brand Up & Up diapers this week.
There’s a spend $100, receive a $30 Target gift card promotion. The deal is even sweeter when you combine the promotion with a 20% off Circle offer. This coupon will vary by user.
To see if you have it, download the Target app and check the “Everyday Items” section. The coupon can be used up to four times per transaction.
Save a few more dollars when you sign up for a RedCard. Once approved, you’ll get 5% off every Target purchase.
Buy 4 Up & Up Diapers, Economy Pack (164-192 ct) $29.99, reg. price
- Spend $100, receive $30 Target gift card through April 3
- Use 20% off – Up & Up Diapers, Target Circle Just For You (exp. May 1)
- Use RedCard for 5% off
- Free Store pickup or “Drive Up”
- Pay $98.36, receive $30 Target gift card
- Final Price: $17.09 each, when you buy 4