(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
- This educational toy book for toddlers features 12 incredibly detailed and touch sensitive pages that help teach children over 100 words is six categories
- Great Pre-K toy for early education; four modes of play including: what's that word, letter fun, music time and find it
- Pages react to your toddlers touch with sounds, music, and words; early learning center teaches fine motor skills along with words, and ABCs
- Cody and cora, the Tech Smart Cubs, guide your child through interactive play; Expand your child's vocab with the introduction of ABCs and new words
- The baby book toy is designed for kids 18 months to 4 years; 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
See Other Prices We Found
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, Walmart, Barnes and Noble, Target.
- At amazon.com you can purchase VTech Touch & Teach Word Book (Frustration Free Packaging) for only $21.60, which is 14% less than the cost in Barnes and Noble ($24.99).
- The lowest price of Touch & Teach Word Book was obtained on July 24, 2021 18:19.
Fake reviews vetting
Nearly 2036 consumers collectively rated the VTech Touch & Teach Word Book 4.7 stars out of 5 on Amazon and those reviews earned a C grade from Fakespot. ReviewMeta indicates that about 30% of those reviews are potentially unnatural but the legitimate reviews still averaged out to 4.3 stars.
***Please note that Fakespot and Reviewmeta aren’t infallible — and they don’t reflect anything about the product itself. They’re simply evaluating the reviews of the product. One thing you can do to combat fake reviews is to add your voice to the mix. Be sure to upvote or downvote this product and if you have this product already please tell us in the comment below how you like it. In addition, when you buy something from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc, take a minute to leave your own review. The more legitimate reviews there are, the easier it’ll be for others to make an informed decision.*** Click here to learn more about fake reviews.