(Note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links at no additional cost to you.)
There are currently three great deals on the Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes, and you can get them from the comfort of your home.
- Opt in for subscribe & Save for 5% or 15% off
- Free shipping with Amazon Prime or on orders of $25+
- Final Price: as low as $12.40, or $0.02 per wipe
- Clinically Proven: Pampers Sensitive wipes are clinically proven for sensitive skin
- Thick and soft: Gently cares for your baby’s delicate skin
- Skin-Friendly: Gentle and hypoallergenic—0% alcohol, fragrance, parabens and latex* (*No rubbing alcohol and no natural rubber latex)
- 1-Wipe Pop-Top: Dispenses one wipe at a time so you only get what you need
- Trustworthy: From Pampers, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- Perfect Pairing: For healthy skin, use together with Pampers Swaddlers diapers
- New Look! Packaging may vary
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Fake reviews vetting
Nearly 9079 consumers collectively rated the Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes 4.6 stars out of 5 on Amazon and those reviews earned a C grade from Fakespot. ReviewMeta indicates that about 17% of those reviews are potentially unnatural but the legitimate reviews still averaged out to 4.2 stars.
***Please note that Fakespot and Reviewmeta aren’t infallible — and they don’t reflect anything about the product itself. They’re simply evaluating the reviews of the product. One thing you can do to combat fake reviews is to add your voice to the mix. Be sure to upvote or downvote this product and if you have this product already please tell us in the comment below how you like it. In addition, when you buy something from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc, take a minute to leave your own review. The more legitimate reviews there are, the easier it’ll be for others to make an informed decision.*** Click here to learn more about fake reviews.